 Off-Topic / Geek / 4447
  CD Burn help

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you knew how to burn a CD in the Kodak Picture CD format using Nero. I mean, I know i can burn pictures to a cd, but how do i get a dvd player to recognize it as a Kodak PCD? Do I have to alter pic size, bit depth, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: CD Burn help

(...) I know, I know, replying to my own post is bad, but since no one offered help, I was lucky enough to find the answer while searching for dvd player hacks. Surprising to me, a regular CD Burner can create VCD's... I had thought you needed a dvd (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)