 Off-Topic / Geek / 4446
Re: Computer Recycling (was Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, John Riley wrote:

Maybe I should have said “added incentive.” I was going to wait until the Road Show, but now after looking at the pictures, I don’t know if I can wait that long. The last time I went to Discover, the NGLTC was incoveniently at Dawsonville. And you didn’t have the clubhouse at the time for me to peer into longingly. Well, that’s not going to happen this weekend. I’ll be that single male in his 20s examining construction techniques of just about everything (I’m still a little new to the AFOL experience).

Well be sure to introduce yourself and ask questions, that’s what the open house is all about.

   Also, an FYI to people in Atlanta: Dell Computers is having a recycling event on the Georgia Tech campus. Normally, the computer manufacturers charge $15 for you to recycle your computer, but they are having a day where anybody can drop off their computer for recycling for free. Any computer brand will be taken, and any and all computer parts (monitors, keyboards, etc.)

Computer recycling? Normally I just set my old stuff on the curb the day before trash day and someone tends to drive by and pick it all up before the trash truck arrives the next day.

jt