 Off-Topic / Geek / 4382
    Re: The Derotatinator —Richie Dulin
   (...) I'm no scientist, but I'll give it a go anyway... (...) I suspect that the water shifting from side to side counteracts the moon's lack of rotation (through the conservation of energy), thus stopping it exploding. Where the moon may run into (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, FTX)