 Off-Topic / Geek / 438
  Re: Cyrillic

(...) Not well-formed, but it is valid. (XML joke :-) (...) Can you post the message, or a safe snippet of it, for download? I'll be able to take it to our Localization department at work and get their view. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Cyrillic

(...) Um, with headers please. I suspect full headers would make the job easier. And I'll try to not be slow. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Cyrillic

Sent via email. Thanks. Sproat quotes Sproat saying: (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)