 Off-Topic / Geek / 4271
  Equation of a sphere?

Quite a while back I asked for help in computing the equation of a circle from three known points, and I received very useful (and ultimately successful) assistance from several people. In addition, my searches led me to a piece of software that (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Equation of a sphere?

(...) A quick search reveals: (URL) reveals that: (x - A)^2 + (y - B)^2 + (z - C)^2 = R Where A,B,C = the x,y,z coordinates that the circle is centered around, and R is the radius you're looking for. Theoretically (tho I haven't tried), you could (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)