 Off-Topic / Geek / 4267
  Re: Retina scanner?

(...) That's more like it. Though I'm not sure about the "most mathematically unique biometric" bit. If it's so amazing, and it's obviously easy to capture the image, why isn't it more widely used? I remember reading about a UK school that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Retina scanner?

(...) Indeed, the situation lens itself to goofy humours. Maybe the media thought that the pun was cornea than they could handle, and they were afraid to sclera 'way their readership, or perhaps that some reader might have retinal letter to the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Retina scanner?

(...) I think I might have to optic-ill you with a rod if you make any more cone-y puns. The nerve... -Tim (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Retina scanner?

(...) Nothing could be fovea from the truth... Jason R (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)