 Off-Topic / Geek / 4256
  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) I thought maybe you were having a bad MS day ;-) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) I'm not too happy with the current installation of Win2K I'm running. But, I'm a bit busy to do something about that right now :( Once I no longer need the secondary machine for rendering (got a feeling that will be never, but I'll have to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) MS burns me to no end-- Win2K on Toshiba 3000 laptop--netmeeting causes BSOD! Beyond that, I finally get laptop just the way I want it (Diablo II, EQ, and Mindstorms/NQC, as well as business apps...) and the DVD Video overlay gets corrupted. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) Ouch. I haven't had those Win2K horror stories. I got a mouse that hangs, and really slow access to the file system. I need to re-format and reinstall on this Dell Inspiron 8100, and upgrade the desktop. (...) I like 2k a lot better. I just (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)