 Off-Topic / Geek / 4167
Re: Lego WAP Sites??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:15:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Hamand writes:
Does anyone know of any good (or any) wireless web (WAP) sites having to do
with Lego?

I'm looking for some kind of price list kind of thing. Kind of like Lugnet's
set reference without the pictures.

Is there anything like that out there?

There's www.bricksinmypocket.org - and there may be a few things in the works
soon, since a few of us have recently aquired sidekicks :)  I have to say, most
of the sites look pretty good on it too!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P5C911A83

:)

Jennifer Boger
www.peeron.com