 Off-Topic / Geek / 41
  vmware 1.0 for linux is cool

Well, I'm a half day into my 30 day trial of vmware for Linux and I'm almost certain I'll be buying a full version of it. In fact, I am certain I will for work, since it will allow me to run Linux full-time as my OS to work in and still allow me to (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)