 Off-Topic / Geek / 4082
Re: Curatorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I've taken on curatorship of .geek and .fun

Send me your (geeky/funny respectively) suggestions for resources I should
add.... thanks!

Hmmm, for .geek you need the Slashdot.   http://slashdot.org  And perhaps
that Babelfish site from altavista, easy url to remember though.
www.techtv.com and www.cnet.com are good places to geek-out.
www.fileplanet.com for all your geek game needs.  I also have a good geek
site, some of you probably already know this but when searching for mp3s, go
here www.cddb.com and you can look up any cd and get a track list, then
download the each song to stick it to tha man one more time!

For .fun you gotta have www.somethingawful.com that site is so funny.  Each
friday check out the photoshop phriday or go see how much Cliff Yablonski
hates you.  Fark is always a good site.  For real comedy, go see
www.wilwheaton.net  Wesley got a site.  That's a laugh.  Most of those sites
have lots of links elsewhere so they're just go to have.  I have to give
props to the funniest man alive, so check out www.viewaskew.com   Download
the tonight show skits, they're hilarious.  That's all.  You get no more!
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

e.