 Off-Topic / Geek / 4010
  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) I'm curious about this show, but have to admit that the 2 or 3 times I've sat down to watch it, I wasn't entertained enough to get to the end of the show. I _want_ to like this show, as I really love the concept. But I find the writing and the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)