 Off-Topic / Geek / 400
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:36:04 GMT

Found it.
John Bauman wrote in message ...

Mookie wrote in message <37B39C10.DD9E29FA@worldnet.att.net>...
<SNIPPED flame>
People have asked you 1000 times to use proper typing skills... This is
the last time I'll hear it, because if your next message comes out the
same as the rest, I will killfile your posts so I don't have to
subjected to them.. and I'm sure others have already done this...

Any Idea how to do this on Outlook express?