 Off-Topic / Geek / 3981
  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) perhaps try using mozilla? lightning fast for me :) fwiw, I get the same problems with IE at work - the whole system hangs when I close a window, for a few seconds... when a complex page loads, etc. (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) i'll back dan up on this one... IE grinds my XP system to a near halt when i start it up to check for site development compatability. Speaking of IE problems, this is bugging the heck outta me right now: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)