 Off-Topic / Geek / 3964
    Warcraft map makers? Anyone try to make a pic from a map? —Erick Jensen
   I'm trying to make a map for my website with the map maker from warcraft 2. Anyone ever try to do this? There must be a way to pull the whole map and make it a pic. I found a utility called Pudbrowser and it gives a nasty looking 8 color gif. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Warcraft map makers? Anyone try to make a pic from a map? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Try the program Paint Shop Pro and use the image capture function. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Warcraft map makers? Anyone try to make a pic from a map? —Erick Jensen
   I got photoshop instead, but that doesn't solve the whole problem. I wanted the entire map. Like one huge .jpg If I take a screen shot it will give me only what I see in the window. Hmm, well I could do that multiple times. Then put them all (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)