 Off-Topic / Geek / 3951
Re: The ultimate computer peripheral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 03:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Gerber writes:
I don't recall any computer product ever actually making me laugh out loud
before (unless you count Gateway trying to compare their lame Profile system
to Apple's iMac...), but then this came along:

http://www.charismac.com/Products/hubzilla/index.html

8?D

Matt

Yes, but how does it rate as an action figure? I emailed them to find out.

Alas, Hubzilla does not have movable limbs.

Now that's dissapointing...how can Hubzilla wreak havok upon the Disneyland
Indiana Jones figure that lives on my desk?

Still damn funny though.

Matt