 Off-Topic / Geek / 388
    Guide to Star Wars vehicles? —Fredrik Glöckner
   Does there exist any guides to the Star Wars vehicles on the net? Not the LEGO ones, that is, but the ones from the movies. I'm thinking of something with lots of drawings and diagrams. I've already seen (URL) I find the images to be a tad (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Guide to Star Wars vehicles? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) My all-time fave (1) is B Squared's STAR WARS Stuff: (URL) you might want to check out the Star Wars Technical Commentaries: (URL) I'm thinking of something with lots of drawings and diagrams. I've (...) This site is about as informative as (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.starwars)