 Off-Topic / Geek / 3876
Re: My identity has been stolen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 06:48:23 GMT

Holy Smokes!  Me too!  I thought I was the only neuroscience grad student who
wasted precious lab time with Lego.  Hope my advisor doesn't notice.....

EJ

Too wierd, we have another thing in common.. I did my undergrad and Masters
at UF... I worked with Dr Gelband and Dr Harrison, who's your advisor?

Felix