 Off-Topic / Geek / 3827
    Re: Trusted Users (was Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question) —Chris Maddison
   (...) Agreed. The way I see it (if I may be so bold to suggest this) We all pay $10 (or whatever). Kevin gets money to help run the site and whatnot, and we get to be moderation-free and instant-uploady. Now, of course, if someone directs Kevin to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Trusted Users (was Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Sure, I'd even pay $10 to help Kevin out with the site and to have trusted user status. I'm very interested in seeing a solution to this. Brickshelf is a great (free) resource and I applaud Kevin for it. I understand totally his potential (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)