 Off-Topic / Geek / 3715
    Fixing OE wrapping in news and mail —Daniel Crichton
   One of my friends pointed me to OE-QuoteFix ((URL) which reformats messages displayed in OE to fix line wrapping in quoting that OE is particularly bad at. By default the reformat isn't turned on, you have to enable it, but it also colours each (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)