 Off-Topic / Geek / 3631
    Re: review: Radeon 7000 for BrickDraw3D, low-end Mac —Andrew Allan
   At present, I am writing my own OpenGL renderer for LdGLite (Mac). In order to spped things up I am defining the parts within OpenGL and then calling then by their definitions. Theoretically this places the entire model within the Graphics Card (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: review: Radeon 7000 for BrickDraw3D, low-end Mac —Don Heyse
   (...) Cool! If you can clearly show where you make the changes, I might be able to port this back into the other versions. I've never been all that happy with the rendering speed myself. You can see in the code where I tinkered a bit with display (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)