 Off-Topic / Geek / 3609
Re: Empire's Age?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman writes:

<snip>
Besides if the state (or splinter) separated from the others, it would have
to be completely self-sufficient.

I think a planet or a system could be self-sufficient.  why not? we are.

We are on the border line.  Although we don't really need electronics, most
of them come from imports.

Um, colored me confused, but I don't remember Earth importing any
electronics?!?

<Major Snipping>

-Jason

Jason Spears