 Off-Topic / Geek / 3583
Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:20:57 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message

Jacob (whose phone beeps when it is time for the MOTM vote :-)

How so?  From a script you wrote?  Scheduling on the phone?

Certain messages arriving in my mailbox are copied to my
phone through a SMTP to SMS/GSM gateway.

The status report from the program that updates the
MOTM/SOTM voting pages is one of that kind of messages.

Another example is the report the "www.ldraw.org" sends to
me, if somebody has filled one of the file systems above the
93% mark.

And then there is a "secret" keyword my colleagues can use
for urgent messages.

Jacob
--
Hvilke softwarepatenter har du krænket i dag?
                             http://www.softwarepatenter.dk/