 Off-Topic / Geek / 3557
Re: Question of the week ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:50:50 GMT

As it happens it seems that the question was "can you generate unique
sequential numbers that have a check digit that fit the "mod 10"
verification algorithm used for credit cards?" Looks like our sister
company's techies are yet again passing the buck and trying to get me to do
work for them that they could do in 5 mins if they decided to use the grey
stuff between their ears. I wonder if any of them ever use search engines
before they ask me stupid questions ...  :)

Dan