 Off-Topic / Geek / 3553
  WAY off topic

I ran across this geekspace diagram (URL) (from Penny Arcade) and in sending it to a friend, said "the fact that LEGO isn't on there means LEGO is not geeky" followed by a smiley. He of course demurred and sent THIS link: (URL) is old but it's just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: WAY off topic

(...) At certain times in my life I have been an avid Trekkie (450 books, 50+ posters, etc...), watched anime (with subtitles) and tried my hand at writing SF. Now, tho, it's just LEGO and on-line RPG's (EQ!!!!) Of course, my character in EQ is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: WAY off topic

(...) EverCrack, as I understand some call it? I hear that game is tres addictive. One addiction at a time for me, thanks. (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)