 Off-Topic / Geek / 3539
Re: Tron Easter Egg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:45:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mark Sandlin writes:
I was watching my Tron 20th anniversary DVD tonight and I noticed something.

Immediately after Flynn, Tron, and Ram escape the light cycle grid, Sark
yells "Get Them!" If you look at the screen next to Sark's face, you can
see Pac Man and some ghosts. :^D

Lol. I was debating whether or not to get Tron on DVD.  I think that decided it
for me.  :-)

-Mike Petrucelli