 Off-Topic / Geek / 3475
3474  |  3476
Subject:
Lamer Question of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:59:38 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Normally I just use Google for searching topics because I find most of what
I need there, but what if I wanted to search say the top twenty search
engines all at once? Aren't there some sites that can search numerous search
engines at one time?  What would the URLs of these sites be?

Thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog