 Off-Topic / Geek / 3465
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) That would be Segway Suicide :-) I now have this image of someone 'Segwaying' down the road with a gun to their head and then blowing their brains out, before all and sundry and then crashing to the ground. In fact if someone saw you on a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) Still, it's nice to see that all those old Sinclair C5 wheels are being put to a new use... Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) Andy Rooney allowed himself to be filmed on one for 60 Minutes tonight-- his mode of transportation at some auto show. It was excruciating to watch because it appeared as though he might keel over at any moment and break a hip or something. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) Nice segue. Dave! (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) Um, shouldn't that last rejoinder have been posted in off-topic.tongue-in-cheek rather than off-topic.geek? We now, er, rejoin the thread currently in progress. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) Thanks for bringing it back to life :) Steve (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) And Niles Crane is riding one around Frasier's apartment on tonight's episode! I don't believe it, I hardly watch any television and I see one twice in three days! Has it become commonplace or something? BTW I'm impressed by your spelling, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)