 Off-Topic / Geek / 3461
Re: Using a digital camera as a web cam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:42:16 GMT

I don't have an answer, but another question :)

the FD92 has a USB port?  I've got an FD88 and i'm not sure it's got
anything... hmmm....

i'd be interested to know if you figure this out, thanks :)

JLB
yeah, i've got a vision command *and* a spielberg set, but the mavica
takes prettier pictures :)

James J. Trobaugh wrote:

I have a Sony Mavica FD92 with a USB connection to my computer and I was
wondering if there was anyway to set it up to work as a web cam to use with
software like Microsoft's Net Meeting.

Thanks,

jt