 Off-Topic / Geek / 3433
    Re: Digital Camera? —Dan Boger
   (...) pictures." (...) I don't really have any suggestions, just some pointers... we use a Mavica-FD88 for all our pictures, and found that for LEGO, a macro capability is very very important - zoom much less so. We also like saving the data to a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Digital Camera? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Definitely. It's also good to have one that takes good pictures in low light, since you want to avoid using a flash with lego. (Too shiny.) Check out (URL) for good digital camera reviews. (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish.photography)