 Off-Topic / Geek / 3364
Re: Macintosh and MP3s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Gerber writes:
So, did you come back over to the Light Side willingly? 8?D

Naw, I needed to know for the sake of a less than tech-savvy friend.  I
could have searched myself, but that would not have given me the benefit of
a user's experience.  I figured it was simple enough to just ask...

I like Winamp myself, and it has a beta Mac version -- but I wanted to
locate something more tried and true.

Many thanks!

-- Hop-Frog