 Off-Topic / Geek / 3347
  New Bill expands the DMCA

I just read this article on Wired.com, about a new bill to expand the DMCA: (URL) will force manufacturers to place copy protection on all electronic devices that deal with digital media. In addition, this supercedes Fair Use, and sounds to me like (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)