 Off-Topic / Geek / 3066
    free cad software —Christopher Tracey
   Does anyone know of any good and free cad sofware for windows(or linux)? I have an idea for something and I would like to try to draw out some plans. -chris ps. it's been >9 years since i touched a cad program so i'm not sure what type of learning (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: free cad software —Matthew Miller
   (...) You might try one of (URL). (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)