 Off-Topic / Geek / 3047
3046  |  3048
Subject:
IR Tower Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 23:05:17 GMT

I know this may be a bit off topic, but didn't know where else to post,
I own an IR tower and remote control, and was wondering if it is possible to
use the IR tower for other things. eg using PC + tower to control stereo/TV,
or using IR remote to control PC like mouse.
If anyone knows anything, please help me,
or at least point me in the right direction.
I know this is off topic (sorry) but the best place I could think of.
FUT lugnet.off-topic.geek@lugnet.com
Bleater

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: