 Off-Topic / Geek / 2949
  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) "We're looking for a few good men and women, and we *do* mean a few." (...) Not bad, and not inconsistent with most of what we see. Would there have been sufficient gravity, then, for the alien and Ripley to fall into the airlock? That would (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Ha Ha :-) (...) Your assuming that space ship gravity is a pulling force, it would work just as well as a pushing force. A central gravity core could send out 'reverse gravity' pushing everything outwards toward the hull. (...) Ha Ha again, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) Did you guys read the link I posted? I gave a rather long description of the Sulaco's role, its armaments, and what level of automation it contains. :^P ~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)