 Off-Topic / Geek / 2893
Re: HTML URL question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:47:59 GMT

As efficiency goes, no, it doesn't really make a whole lot of difference--
that all happens on the browser end and in today's world of piles o'
graphics and javascript and ActiveX controls and who knows what else, a
couple of strncmp()s and a strncpy() doesn't do a whole lot of damage.

Great, that was the answer I was hoping for. It will be alot easier for
me to script from an absolute reference than it will for me to
constantly figure out the relative position of a given page.

--Jim

-JDF