 Off-Topic / Geek / 286
    Perl taint checking and CGI —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Hey Perl fans, Does anyone use the taint checking features of Perl for CGI scripts? Is the only way to turn it on with the -T command-line option? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Perl taint checking and CGI —Matthew Miller
   (...) I haven't used them much (I bet Todd does) but I think I can answer your question: there maybe other ways, but since it's a security feature, you want it turned on as soon as possible -- like, on the command line. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)