 Off-Topic / Geek / 2839
Re: MSIE-- error in page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:24:26 GMT

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
Ok, frustration-- I can't find this error (and I can't duplicate it) but
'worked around' by MSIE-- but what in the heck would actually make it puke
out "Error in page"??? Anyone had this happen before?

Have you tried weblint?

--
Matthew Miller             mattdm@mattdm.org          <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux        ------>                  <http://linux.bu.edu/>