 Off-Topic / Geek / 2809
    Anyone using MSN Messenger and NetMeeting? —Huw Millington
   I am trying to sort out problems I am having with videoconferencing with someone in Germany. I can see him fine, but he can't see me. It might be because he is beind some form of internet sharing/proxy server arrangement, but I'd like to try and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)