 Off-Topic / Geek / 28
  Quick physics question

Hey all, Just a quick question, or series of questions, but it'll keep me up all night if I don't find the answer. :-, If you take a sealed container with nothing but pure water, and you heated it enough -- assuming the container withstands the heat (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Quick physics question

(...) Eventually you will get a plasma, composed of neucleii and some electrons. At that point it's not really relevant to talk about compounds, what you have is basically soup. From memory you can't dissociate most simple molecules before they (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Quick physics question

(...) Well PV = nRT only applies to an ideal gas - it just doesn't happen in real life - there is another equation for a real gas which escapes me right now. R = 8.31 the gas constant. (...) Dunno about that. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)