 Off-Topic / Geek / 2670
  Special Browser Add-on Question

In the CAD.DAT group, the write up states (...) I've looked around and found something in the FAQ section. It refers to using LDLite to view dat files. Since I'm using Win2K the instructions don't quite work well, but I think I have it working (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Special Browser Add-on Question

(...) In MLCAD, you can create a new parts-group that will show all the parts. To do this, select the Settings | Groups | Group configuration menu option. In the Name, type "All" (or something). In the Search, type "<" (no quotes). Click OK. To see (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)