 Off-Topic / Geek / 2661
    Re: Remaining parts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes. The thing you're missing is that pieces rarely are missing. The scale is there as a check. Further, the bag is weighed after every insertion step, or so the stuff we've read seems to imply. As soon as a problem is noted, it's time to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Remaining parts —Frank Filz
   (...) I actually left out some other possibilities for small error. The weight of the bag itself is certainly an opportunity for error. Another opportunity of course is if any foreign material or scrap gets into a bag or on the scale. Of course this (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)