 Off-Topic / Geek / 2600
    Windows Media Video V7 under Windows 95? —Fredrik Glöckner
   I have a video in .ASF-format. The video uses the Windows Media Video V7 format. The needed codec is included in Mediaplayer 7.0. However, this program does not install on Windows 95. I have Mediaplayer 6.4 installed, but it does not have the needed (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)