 Off-Topic / Geek / 2534
Re: just reposting this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:31:56 GMT

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message
I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the • text
from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where • a
sane person would put it.

Try Tools -> Options -> Send and make sure the "Include message in reply"
option is checked. Also make sure that News is set for Plain Text (on the
same option page) or else when you reply to a HTML post your reply will be
in HTML.

Dan