 Off-Topic / Geek / 2473
2472  |  2474
Subject:
Vision Command as webcamera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:41:59 GMT

Hi!

Has anyone any info on how to use the Mindstorms Vision Command as an
ordinary webcam? I have no experience in this field of computers.
During installation (on my Win2k despite the fact this cannot be done)
I found that the camera uses Logitech QuickCam drivers so I reccon it
could be used as any Logitech QuickCam...

I know some about video editing and some about the web but I have
never tried to hook 'em togheter live.

Thanks for any info, URL's, text anything...

/Tobbe