 Off-Topic / Geek / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
joke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 19:46:51 GMT

Two guys are sitting at a bar and one turns to the other and says,
"my IQ is 180.  What's yours?"

The other guy says, "Mine's 185!  Say, did you know Fuchsian differentials
have zero-integral solutions only if their monodromy representation is
triangulable?"

And they became fast friends.

Down the bar a ways sit two other guys.  One turns to the other and
says "My IQ is 100.  What's yours?"

The other guy says, "Mine's 95.  Did you see the Dodgers last night.
Man, that was some game."

And they became fast friends.

On down at the end of the bar, two guys are sitting and one turns to the
other and says, (slowly), "My IQ is 60.  What's yours?"

The other says, "Mine's 55.  What do you like better vi or emacs?"

(and they became fast friends.)

John C