 Off-Topic / Geek / 228
Re: Perl rules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:17:30 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
So actually it's a pretty good analogy. :)

Another great strength of English is that through years of borrowing ideas
from other languages, you end up with many ways to express the same idea,
allowing the flexibilty both to make things beautiful and to find just the
precise way to convey the exact shade of meaning you want.

(Again, Perl...)