 Off-Topic / Geek / 2256
2255  |  2257
Subject:
Problems viewing GS Homepage (was: Some important GS issues)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

<snip>
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

All I get is a blank page titled "Welcome to the Galactic Shipyards"

The system is a Pentium III-500 128MB RAM running NT 4.0 Service Pack 5 with
Netscape 4.74

The source is as follows:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Welcome to the Galactic Shipyard</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<FRAMESET COLS="155,*"frameborder="0" border="0" framespacing="0">

<FRAME SRC="thumbs2.html" noresize scrolling=auto>

<frameset rows="30,*"frameborder="0" border="0" framespacing="0">

<frame src="top.html" NAME="top">

<FRAME SRC="shipyard_splash.html" NAME="WINDOW-1" noresize scrolling=auto>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>

I cleared the cache and I still cannot see the page. Anyways if anyone knows
what is wrong please let me know. I was able to view the page last week.

When I get home I will try it there and let you know.

Jude