 Off-Topic / Geek / 2233
    Book recommendations? —Fredrik Glöckner
   Hi, I've recently read Neal Stephenson's novel "Cryptonomicon", which I found very entertaining. Are there anybody can think of any other books that I may enjoy? I'm not really into science fiction or fantasy. Fredrik (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Book recommendations? —Matthew Miller
     (...) Well, there's always the other Neal Stephenson stuff, if you haven't read it. And especially if you like Cryptonomicon, I highly recommend the books he's written with his uncle under the pen name "Stephen Bury". ("Cobweb" and "Interface"). (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Book recommendations? —Tobias Möller
   I haven't read "Cryptonomicon", so I don't know what type of book it is. One book I loved though, was "Jurassic Park". It's better than the movie, it's bigger, and has a different ending. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)