 Off-Topic / Geek / 2102
2101  |  2103
Subject:
connection problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:07:30 GMT

Is anyone else having connection problems to lugnet this weekend?  Dan and I can
get ok to www.lugnet.com and guide.lugnet.com but can't communicate at all with
img.lugnet.com or news.lugnet.com... pings even arn't going through, though they
nslookup correctly...

we know that the sites are up because we can get to them from remote servers
just not from our IP, does anyone have an idea what might be the problem or how
to get around it?

perhaps a bbnplanet problem? (again)

ta