 Off-Topic / Geek / 2038
  QTVR stuff -done the hard way

I've downloaded the QTVR Edit Object application (only for Macs) from (URL) and it runs fine. I have some POV-ray objects that I want to convert to QTVR. I know how to set up the clock and animation stuff. So far, I've managed to make a simple (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)